The records office of the Immigration Department has the following responsibility.
- The records office is the custodian of all passport application forms after passports have been issued to applicants.
- Ordinary passports for Citizens (Nationals) ordinary passports for naturalized citizens (Nationals)
- Service and diplomatic passport
2. Process and scrutinized all applications for both service and diplomatic passports for approval
3. Process all replacement passport application forms
- Does preliminary investigations
Attached old passport application forms to the new replacement application forms, minutes them for
the attention of the central processing unit via customer care for further investigation