1. Under the direction of the Director of Corporate Strategy and Planing, the IT Unit is responsiblie for
performing supervisory work involving technical analysis, design, implementation and maintenance.
2. Performs administrative functions for computer management system as well as active directory
policy creation, Management and support, creating or editing security groups, application deployments
(collections, advertisement, task sequences, etc), patch management, general troubleshooting,
log analysis, upgrades, and active directory group policy.
3. Overseas the support services of computers, office automation systems and other IT technology
4. Direct, schedule and coordinate the daily activities of employees providing support to computer users
5. Manage, research and development projects on new software, hardware and configurations.
6. Troubleshoot server operating system, network hardware and network application errors
7. Overseas the support services of computer, office automation systems and other IT technology
8. Perform any other related work as required.